Deathknell is a small Forsaken village nestled in a well-guarded valley just north of Silverpine Forest in the Tirisfal Glades, which serves as the starting area for the Forsaken. One of their greatest struggles for the citizens of Deathknell is obtaining the natural resources they need to survive, particularly gold. The goldmine to the northwest has been overrun by spiders, and the people of Deathknell frequently attempt to clear it out so that they may begin mining its precious metals. In the meantime, they do what they must to survive in the face of the Scourge and the Scarlet Crusade.
- Quest givers
- Class trainers
- Dannal Stern <Warrior Trainer>
- Dark Cleric Duesten <Priest Trainer>
- David Trias <Rogue Trainer>
- Isabella <Mage Trainer>
- Kayla Smithe <Demon Trainer>
- Maximillion <Warlock Trainer>
- Archibald Kava <Cloth & Leather Armor Merchant>
- Blacksmith Rand <Apprentice Armorer>
- Harold Raims <Apprentice Weaponsmith>
- Joshua Kien <General Supplies>
- Class quests
- There's a pair of glowing eyes[33, 66] that turn off and on facing north into the bushes.