The humans of Stormwind are a resilient breed, having survived an invasion by the savage orcs during the First War. During the Second War, the armies of Stormwind rallied with the Alliance to reclaim their homeland of Azeroth. After the success of the Second War, Stormwind was rebuilt and human civilization began to flourish once again throughout the southlands.
With the recent invasion of the Burning Legion - which left the northern kingdom of Lordaeron in ruins - Stormwind now stands as the last bastion of human civilization. Following the heroic examples of the legendary Sir Lothar and King Llane, the defenders of Stormwind are considered to be among the fiercest warriors in the land. They stand resolute in their charge to maintain the honor and might of humanity in an ever-darkening world.
- Perception (Active): Activate to dramatically increase stealth detection - Lasts 20 sec - 3 min cooldown
- The Human Spirit (Passive): Increase Spirit by 5%
- Diplomacy: 10% bonus to faction point gain
- Sword Specialization: Humans get +5 to Sword skill
- Mace Specialization: Humans get +5 to Mace skill