On the northern coast of Lordaeron lies Tirisfal Glades. Home to the Forsaken, servants of the Banshee Queen Sylvanas Windrunner, the hills are seeped through with the curse of the Lich King's plague. The sky over Tirisfal is gloomy and tinted green, and the trees and flora cling to their last shreds of life.
Tirisfal Glades is home not only to the Forsaken, but to their enemies as well. The Scarlet Crusade has several outposts, including the seat of their faith, the Scarlet Monastery. The minions of the Scourge are also present, tainting the derelict farmsteads and mills.
|Level Range||Group Size||Approximate Run Time|
The only flight master available to Horde players in Tirisfal Glades is within the Undercity.
- Silverpine Forest (L10-20): Predominantly Horde, considered a Contested zone. Located south of Tirisfal Glades, it can be accessed by foot or by flight from the Undercity.
- Western Plaguelands (L51-58): Considered a Contested zone. Located east of Tirisfal Glades, it can be accessed by foot.
- Executor Arren
- Executor Zygand
- High Executor Derrington
- Cloth: Linen Cloth
- Herbs: Peacebloom, Silverleaf, Earthroot
- Leather: Ruined Leather Scraps, Light Leather
- Ore: Copper Vein
- Tirisfal has the game's highest level-gap jump at the zone border with the Western Plaguelands, which is a 40 level jump from 10 to 50.
For lore, or modern information about this topic, visit this article on WoWWiki (click here).
Regions of the Eastern Kingdoms
|Alterac Mountains · Arathi Highlands · Badlands · Blackrock Mountain · Blasted Lands · Burning Steppes · Deadwind Pass · Dun Morogh · Duskwood · Eastern Plaguelands · Elwynn Forest · Hillsbrad Foothills · The Hinterlands · Ironforge · Loch Modan · Redridge Mountains · Searing Gorge · Silverpine Forest · Stormwind · Stranglethorn Vale · Swamp of Sorrows · Tirisfal Glades · Undercity · Western Plaguelands · Westfall · Wetlands|